Two stunning hilltop towns
Visit Cortona and Assisi on a full-day trip from Siena! Explore the town of Cortona in the morning, sightseeing independently the set of the movie “Under the Tuscan sun”.
Then, spend your afternoon in the town of Assisi, following in the footsteps St Francis of Assisi (Italy’s patron saint), learning about his life in the town. See Santa Maria degli Angeli Church, where he realized his vocation, and Basilica di San Francesco, a spectacular church built to commemorate him.
On request is possible to hire an Assisi city guide for a 2/3 hours walking tour of the town.
- Assisi and Cortona day trip
- Visit of Assisi and Cortona
- Gas, tolls and parking included
- Round trip transportation in air conditioned minivan or car
- On request Assisi walking tour with official guide
Duration: 8.0 hours
Start time: 9:30am
Pick-up by the Hotel
Extra hours Euro 40,00
- up to3 pax 480.00 Euro
- from 4 to 8 pax 540.00 Euro
- extra hours Euro 40,00