Cinque Terre is a National Park, also suitable for hiking, trekking and scuba-diving
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast.
Manarola is one of the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area, and perhaps sample some renowned local wine at a cozy wine bar (own expense).
After your visit to Manarola, meet your tour escort at a prearranged time for your shared boat ride to Vernazza. While on the boat, ogle the dramatic coastline from the water, framed against the hills.
Your second stop is at the village of Vernazza, arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church.Enjoy some free time to walk around and have a relaxing lunch (own expense) at one of the open-air restaurants that lines the waterfront, or take a stroll through the back streets for impressive views along the coast.
Your Cinque Terre Day Tours will start directly outside the Cafe Paskowski in Piazza Repubblica in Florence where you will find your guide holding a sign
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Public boats operate subject to weather conditions and along the Cinque Terre until about the 3rd week of October. When boats are not operative transfer between towns will be by train or by minivan.
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Visit Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza
Enjoy a shared boat ride
A beautiful day out in the world famous Cinque Terre National park, a Unesco world heritage site since 1997
Luxurious Mercedes (or similar make) minivan
Expert English speaking driver
Tickets for shared Boat ride along the Cinque Terre
Enjoy an ice cream in spring/summer and an aperitif with wine and bruschetta in winter in either Corniglia or Vernazza
Max 8 people per van
Duration: 9.0 – 9.5 hours
Lunch not included
- Gratuities (Optional)
180.00 per person